What is PICT (Parks Inner Child Therapy)?
PICT (Parks Inner Child Therapy) is a fully-comprehensive therapy model. It has foundations in Transactional Analysis and is a visualisation-based talking therapy model, designed for the gentle and rapid resolution of emotional problems and unwanted behaviours.
PICT works on the basis that the part of our unconscious where memories and beliefs of childhood reside can be communicated with, allowing for limiting beliefs to be changed.
This process of inner communication can be accomplished comfortably using imagery/visualisation without need for reliving/retelling of past events/experiences.
Call Today to book a free no-obligation consultation – Tel. 07739 466318
The unique benefits of Park Inner Child Therapy
- PICT utilises gentle visualisation and imagery to create rapid, lasting change.
- PICT provides a much more dignified experience than other traditional therapies. You are not need to talk about details of past (or traumatic) events enabling you to work quickly and comfortably towards resolution.
- PICT guides you and provides a flexible ‘road-map’ towards resolution. It offers a directional and flexible structure with sessions tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- PICT was born from experience, rather than simply theory.
- PICT offers measurable results. Your desired outcomes are clearly identified from the outset and thoroughly reviewed to ensure that sustainable, positive results are achieved.
Parks Inner Child Therapy can be effective for many issues and is suitable for those seeking comfortable and rapid resolution for emotional problems or unwanted behaviours.